- This theory starts about more than 5000 to 6000 B.C i.e more than 7000yrs ago whenman just came out of the caves, had just learnt how to domesticate animals and dofarming , this period was called as stone age(neolithic periodThe Harappans, AKA the Indus Valley Civillisation (IVC), but it was just for the rest of the world!!!! what happened in India was truely remarkable in the history of mankind -we already had scriptures in the form vedas we already were civilised ,we had a very good knowledge of solar system , planets , their positions ,their influence on human beings(jyothishya shastra), ayurveda or knowledge about curing diseases through the use of plants and herbs, most astonishingly we could even fly (pushpaka vimanas ,anybody remembers vimana venkateshwara from the tirupathi shrine??http://www.indpride.com/The%20Indian%20Science%20Of%20Aeronautics.html), we had discovered numerous stars named them we had fool proof knowledge about the exact positions of these stars and planets at any given point of time, for eg: at the time of a birth( this is how we could predict the time of lord sree Rama's birth, it was the ninth day of Shukla Paksha in Chaitra month-12.30 p.m. on January 10, 5114 B.Chttp://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/273107.cms), Its not that we hadn't discovered PLUTO but we knew it was insignificant, it was too far away to cause any difference on planet earth.
- BIG WHY?????
- so how did this transition happen, when the whole of human race which originated in the parts of africa and spread across most parts of the world was still in its post natal stage how could we alone or with just a hand full of other races taken a sudden giant leap in the history of mankind , why couldn't we retain that technology of flying (we are still struggling to develop and manufacture our own indigenous aircraft) or why couldn't we retain that technology of looking far beyond our solar system or for that matter our galaxy??? why couldn't we develop the brahmaastra , agniastra to its next best forms and why didint we conquer the whole world with these weapons?why do only hindus have an astonishing 33,00,00,000 gods? doesn't it sound like population of a country for that matter?why do we pray to gods who have multiple heads and limbs (brahma,dattatreya,subramanya,durga ma etc...)?? is it anatomically possible? we have seen fossils of dinosaurs which are millions of years old but still preserved and we have excavated them but why couldnt we excavate a single fossil remains of quadra limbed ,or tri headed human being only 7000 to 8000yrs old? why do all of our gods have an animal as their vehicle but practically which is impossible to ride on them? why do we have genetically mutated gods like hanuman,jambavantha,ganesha,garuda etc.. which is once again practically impossible as such leave alone them able to speak!!! why did most of our gods have a musical instrument in their hands as we see them in sculptures , why do we look towards the sky every time we speak about the origin and place of gods? why is their a god for every aspect like lakshmi for money, saraswathi for knowledge, dhanvanthari for medicine,ganesh for luck and so on... why did they have super natural powers of destroying and creating? why do we have rakshasas or evil minded people who were a threat to the evolution in itself is it possible?doesn't this questions sound like out of a fiction thriller book?
- The questions are endless but the only thing is nobody has asked them or dared to ask them, we have been kept in a belief suggesting that this is the truth and ofcourse if any body had doubts just as I have nobody bothers or knows answers to them and the ones asking the questions get named eccentric!!
- so like somebody has to bell the cat and after giving lots of thought I have taken the initiative to give a piece of thought in this regard and have joined together some pieces of this mystery of Indian gods,I request everyone who reads this blog to contribute in a progressive way so as to uncover more and more truths about indian mythology,friends please do think in an optimistic way becoz we already have too many pessimistic people in India (who always come the other way around or negative thinking type). so next up I will try to share a few answers I have found to these questions ,but please peoplethink why isn't it possible rather than it is not at all possible !!!!!!!!!
- even though we have advanced so much in the field of science and technology ,we are able to do things which we had thought never possible just a matter of 10years ago like forexample 10yrs ago I don't know how many people had visualized an I phone . we belong to the main stream of human kind but I am afraid even now in some remote parts of the world their exist people who don't dress up,eat things which we call unhygienic,behave like animals ,don't shave,go for hair dressing,rely on nature for their food, go hunting and gathering fruits and tubers in deep jungles.Yes they exist in India too without a doubt(jarwas,the great andamanese,the shompens etc...) just search on the net for tribals u will get the answers.
- So my point is suppose we go back in time 7000 to 8000yrs ago this was exactly what we were , go back to history of human races and you will come to know we were in the neolithic period of the stone age.
Ramayana and Mahabharata
- "I am the goal, the sustainer, the master, the witness, the abode, the refuge, and the most dear friend. I am the creation and the annihilation, the basis of everything, the resting place and the eternal seed."
- "If hundreds of thousands of suns were to rise at once into the sky, their radiance might resemble the effulgence of the Supreme Person in that universal form."
- "Abandon all varieties of religion and just surrender unto Me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reactions. Do not despair."
Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, the Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there that can intercede In His presence except as He permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of His knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens and the earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding and preserving them, For He is the Most High, The Supreme (in glory).In Muslim understanding, God is beyond our sight and understanding, yet at the same time "nearer to us than our jugular vein" —Quran
I believe in God, the Father Almighty, creator of Heaven and Earth.
- Whatever happened, happened for the good; whatever is happening, is happening for the good; whatever willhappen, will also happen for the good only. You need not have any regrets for the past. You need not worry for the future. The present is happening...
- What did you lose that you cry about? What did you bring with you, which you think you have lost? What did you produce, which you think got destroyed? You did not bring anything -whatever you have, you received from here. Whatever you have given, you have given only here. Whatever you took, you took from God. Whatever you gave, you gave to him. You came empty handed, you will leave empty handed. What is yours today, belonged to someone else yesterday, and will belong to someone else the day after tomorrow. You are mistakenly enjoying the thought that this is yours. It is this false happiness that is the cause of your sorrows.
- Change is the law of the universe. What you think of as death, is indeed life. In one instance you can be a millionaire, and in the other instance you can be steeped in poverty. Yours and mine, big and small - erase these ideas from your mind. Then everything is yours and you belong to everyone.
- This body is not yours, neither are you of the body. The body is made of fire, water, air, earth and ether, and will disappear into these elements. But the soul is permanent - so who are you?
- Dedicate your being to God. He is the one to be ultimately relied upon. Those who know of his support are forever free from fear, worry and sorrow.
- Whatever you do, do it as a dedication to God. This will bring you the tremendous experience of joy and life-freedom forever.